No free shipping to Finland?

On the page “Why Mana” it clearly states shipping is free

However when moving my orders from cart to choosing shipping method I get asked 10€ shipping. Cart value is over 100€. Shipping used to be free to Finland as well? Has this changed or is it a bug in your website?

Ps. a lot of more error to be found on the website. Like for example the drink pricing and the information on the drinks pages.

Ps. I wanted to add links to more pages and more images but the forum software limited me to 1 picture and 2 links for new users.

Hello,

thank you for your message. Last week we sent an email to all customers addressing the current situation with our stock. We have been receiving an unprecedented (exponential) number of orders in the last several days, and have been forced to temporarily change our shipping policy because the greatly increased demand entails a lot of extra costs for us. For example, we have to account for the overtime payments of our production colleagues (they are having to work nights and weekends) and the additional costs that come with running extra shifts. There are also other logistics costs that our standard production planning does not account for. We therefore believe that this is indeed a short-term solution. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Kristyna, Mana

…and thank you very much for the information about errors on the website, I will forward the information to our IT department.

Best regards,
Kristyna, Mana

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully in future you will be more open about changes to shipping costs and pricing in general like your competitors are.

This page still shows “Free shipping on orders of €80 or more”

Thank you, I passed this information to our IT department as well.

Best regards,
Kristyna, Mana