Shipping to Canada

Dear Mana team,

When I was living in France, I tried a good deal of different Soylent-style shakes and Mana came out as the clear winner.
Now I’ve moved to Canada and to get Mana shipped here is prohibitively expensive. The price of the family pack is still good but it’d be 155$ in shipping and import duties making this a no-go for me.

Please let me know if you guys have any ideas or plans for expanding easy shipping to Canada (like you did with the US). I think there might be a good market here since we only have Hol Foods and Soylent here, to my best knowledge, where the US and Europe have dozens of options.

Cheers,
Florian

Hello Florian,

Thank you for your message and we are very sorry about your difficulties acquiring Mana. The reason for the high shipping price is that it would have to be sent from Europe. For logistical reasons we cannot send it from our warehouse in the US. We would of course like to enter the Canadian market but at this point, we don’t know when. Anyway, don’t stop following us and thank you for your patience!

Best regards,
Maria, Mana