Storage container suggestions for ManaPowder Family Pack

Hello,

I just received the Family Pack and am excited to get started. However, I’m a little apprehensive about continually using the bag to scope from for however long it’ll take to consume it all.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on large containers to hold the powder instead?

Thanks.

Hello,

thank you for your message :slight_smile:
Pouring Mana into an airtight container will extend its shelf life up to 6 months and it is important that it is really stored in the dark and dry. The most suitable material is plastic or glass, but in the case of translucent container, care must be taken not to expose them to direct sunlight.
It is important to focus on the seal so that no air really enters the container during storage. Various containers for sports supplements for athletes are offered on the market, most of which are made of opaque plastic materials. The containers are ideal for storing the powder, will be more comfortable to handle and are more or less unbreakable, but make sure that the container is made of plastic, which is intended for packaging and storing food.
From the point of view of sustainability, a glass jar could also be used, but it is necessary to keep it in a sufficiently dark place, as I wrote above. It is also possible to use a metal can, but again the rule here is that it must be suitable for contact with food. Unfortunately, such metal cans in larger sizes are harder to find.
We also have feedback from customers who keep the powder in the original package (FamilyPack). In this case, each time the powder is taken, the bag must be compressed to extract the air as much as possible, which may not be convenient for everyone, and this is also the reason why we recommend pouring the powder into containers.

The summary is as follows: the container must be made of a material suitable for food storage, preferably opaque and well sealable.

If you have any further questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us again :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Kristyna and Team Mana

Thanks for the detailed reply. I decided to try out this product “Airscape Classic Kilo”:

I think it’s offered by many vendors. It has an interesting two lid design. There’s a lid inside that lowers to the level of the stuff in the container (powder, coffee beans, etc) pushing the air out. And then there’s a final lid on top. My plan is to fill this canister up periodically from the big bag.

I’ll be interested to hear on how this goes - pls let us know - thanks :slightly_smiling_face: